Remote Buddy & DVDPedia Full Screen Mode

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Ted
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Remote Buddy & DVDPedia Full Screen Mode

Post by Ted »

I installed Remote Buddy, and it doesn't work with full screen mode -- when you select a title, pressing "play" on the Apple Remote toggles you out of full screen mode, instead of playing the DVD.

My question is: what is the keyboard equivalent for "play"? (Return/Enter didn't work). If I have one, I could easily program Remote Buddy to send it when "Play" is pressed on the remote, so the DVD will get played instead of being toggled out of full screen mode.

Of course it would be even better if you could collaborate with the Remote Buddy developers so they can support full screen mode in their default settings.

Thanks,
Ted
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Option-p is the key equivalent; otherwise you can also tell RemoteBuddy to turn off while DVDpedia is active and DVDpedia will get the remote control events.
Ted
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Ted »

Conor wrote:Option-p is the key equivalent; otherwise you can also tell RemoteBuddy to turn off while DVDpedia is active and DVDpedia will get the remote control events.
I'll try option-p -- thanks! I actually did try to uncheck DVDPedia in the Remote Buddy preference pane, but that didn't work. Only quitting RB altogether did the trick.