DVDPedia - Hit Letter>1st Title Highlighted *at Bottom!*

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Nanook
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

DVDPedia - Hit Letter>1st Title Highlighted *at Bottom!*

Post by Nanook »

Hi Folks,

This one has bugged me for a while. In library view: say I want to skip to the 'R' titles, so I hit 'R' and sure enough, Raging Bull is highlighted, except it is at the bottom of the window. All the rest of the 'R' titles I would want to see are hidden, and I have to scroll down to see them.

I think it would be more helpful to have the first title appear highlighted at the top of the screen.

Thanks!

-N
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

That's actually an Apple thing so I don't know if we'll be able to figure out how to show the row AND move it to the top. But we'll put it on the feature request list and will also file an enhancement request with Apple. Thanks for bringing it up.
Nanook
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Nanook »

Thanks for the quick reply, as always, Nora.

Strange, becuase in iTunes the first letter result is placed at the top of the window. This holds true in the current version 7, and IIRC, in ver. 6 as well.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Apple makes it a bit hard so that there is some kind of challenge. What would be the fun if scroll to row would place it at the top like it does for iTunes instead of letting you figure out the work; non-Apple applications would be to polished from the start and there be no sense of growing. :D