Widget

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
danco
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Widget

Post by danco »

Has the widget changed from its description in the Help?

Help says that "Clicking the little 'i' button in the lower left-hand corner of the widget window will take you to the back of the widget."

I can't see any 'i' button.

Also, if I have an item in my Wish List that I want to buy, is there a simple way of choosing which Amazon to buy from? I ask because I buy books for myself on amazon.co.uk, but I often want to get books as a present for someone in the USA in which case I would want to use amazon.com.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

To see the little 'i' you have to perform a search first (doesn't have to be a real one, you can just type 'hello' into the search field). That'll open the bottom part of the widget and you will see the little 'i'.

All entries that you added to your database through Amazon will have the link back to the Amazon site you used for the search, so an item added through Amazon UK will have a link back to Amazon UK. At the moment there is no direct way to change this to another Amazon site but in the next version you'll be able to change the URL link for any entry. You'll still have to copy paste the link manually from Amazon US but once that's done the entry will always refer back to the US site, not the UK.

(That's actually something I always thought Amazon should provide on their sites - a link for the item on other Amazon sites.)