Version 4.0 is out

Announcements, upcoming features,... (READ ME!)
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Version 4.0 is out

Post by Conor »

We tried to make the feature very strict so that it would only match the case of the border left over from Amazon. Could you please email us two of the original images or give use the ASIN numbers so that we can find out if we can make it even stricter.
August
Inductee
Inductee

Post by August »

The ASIN of the two books (the only two books so far, anyway) that were trimmed are: 0141002166 and 189695152X.
Robby

Post by Robby »

I love your work, Conor and Nora! :)
Still waiting for iSight prices on Ebay to drop so that I can add all my books and CDs real quick.
August
Inductee
Inductee

Post by August »

Conor wrote:We tried to make the feature very strict so that it would only match the case of the border left over from Amazon. Could you please email us two of the original images or give use the ASIN numbers so that we can find out if we can make it even stricter.
Still happening, btw. It just cut of the half inch of white space around the sides and top of Andrew Hood's Pardon Our Monsters (parts of the cover image overlap that whitespace, so it's actually a pretty significant design element. I love Bookpedia, but I export the images it rips off the web for use outside Bookpedia itself, and this issue still bothers me.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you. It's fixed in the beta version.