Number of results with a New Entry Search

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
napaxton
Contributor
Contributor

Number of results with a New Entry Search

Post by napaxton »

Hi there,

I can't find something similar to this in the fora, although it seems like it is likely to have been asked.

When I do a new entry, search for some string like ISBN, title, or whatever, I get my list of results. Sometimes I get a fairly long list, but I'm looking for a particular edition of a book or whatever. Bookpedia (which is what I'm mostly using) provides results in batches of 10 entries, but the sidebar has room for many more. Is there anyway to change the number of results in the sidebar, so that I can fill the sidebar. or at least have more than 10 results at a time?

-N
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Number of results with a New Entry Search

Post by Conor »

As you likely know one can browse through the sidebar in batches of 10. Amazon asks that the results be limited to 10 at a time to lower the load on their servers. The trick to finding a particular entry is to add more keywords to narrow the results. In the search window there is also an option to limit the search to just tile or author.