DVDPedia refresh bugs & others

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
artypop

DVDPedia refresh bugs & others

Post by artypop »

hello, i'm on iMac Intel with DVDPedia 3.2.2, and when I use the resize coin on the window, the screen gets blank. And if I finally manage to get a window correclty, my collections turns down to like 4 titles instead of 280. I quit and relaunch, and everything gets fine for ten minutes before it bugs again... I've tried to trash preferences, but it didn't improve anything.

Any ideas to help me ?

Thanks!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Send me any errors in your console log from DVDpedia after you do this please. Also try the "Rebuild Database" command from under the help menu in case that helps. (it could be an incorrect date format that sneaked in). If it doesn't help, I will probably need you your info.xml file so I can try to reproduce the bug. The file is located in ~/Library/Application Support/DVDpedia/info.xml. Archive it before sending it to save space and avoid corruption by the email program.
artypop

Post by artypop »

Sorry to answer so late, in fact, after posting my message, I exported my database then trash everything and import it. In fact, I haven't seen the "Rebuild Database" item. If it does it again, I will send you the console log.

Thanks.