DVDPedia Question on Starring Field

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
dpoliteski

DVDPedia Question on Starring Field

Post by dpoliteski »

Hello,

Thanks for quick replies and actual coding!! On one of my last questions :-)

Current question is on the Starring field.. When you add a dvd after lookup, sometimes Starring populates like Dan, Joe, Mike etc.. Sometimes they show like Dan then to see the rest you need to hold right arrow down and after it is done with Dan the next name will show... You can't see them all or edit them all at once.. Is this issue known? If I was to manually add a DVD, I can only add the stars names like Dan, Joe, Mike... I can't even add them any other way as the field doesn't allow an enter or anything after each star.

Any ideas or suggestions on viewing all stars or being able to edit them?

Thanks much as usual,
Dan.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The starring field should all be on a single line separated by comas. Let me know two of the movies that gave you the starring field with each actor in a new line as well as the location that you downloaded the information from (Amazon US)? With that information I can look at how the information is being sent and fix it so they all appear on one line.
dpoliteski

Starring Field

Post by dpoliteski »

Hi,

Issue seems to be related to imported dvd's that existed in a prior Delicious Library collection. When DVDpedia imports the Delicious collection, this seems to be an issue with the import process. I guess if confirmed, it could be a bug report.

Thanks,
Dan.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you Dan for letting us know. It is a bug with the importer for Delicious Library. It's now fixed and will be included with the next update.