CDPedia: html export, wrong genre

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Guywithacamera

CDPedia: html export, wrong genre

Post by Guywithacamera »

Hello,
When I export to html by genre, the resulting page has incorrect genre links on the left. It seems that when there's more than one page per genre, the genre on the index on the left doesn't match the resulting page.

For instance, in the link below check out the last page of R&B. It lists Rap titles. The discs are labeled correctly but you get to them by clicking R&B. The links in the fram at the left seem to be off by one. I can go into the index file and change that but was wondering if I'm doing something wrong during export. Could it be because there are over 600 cd's?

Here's my library so you can see what I mean.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

It was a small bug, the index was created case sensitive, but the pages are separated case insensitive. Your index goes off between "Jazz" and "jazz" as the "jazz" page doesn't exist it gets included with Jazz. The bug is fixed and will be in the next version. However for an immediate fix, find all entries with "jazz" in the genre select them all and change them to "Jazz" with the multiple edit (in this case it's just one: Joe Cool's Blues). You can use this method to remove the space at the end of some of the genres, so that you only get one Jazz listing instead of two: "Jazz " and "Jazz"; but that might have been on purpose.