3.4.0 bookpedia upgrade : export doesn't work ?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
boumboum
Contributor
Contributor

3.4.0 bookpedia upgrade : export doesn't work ?

Post by boumboum »

I have just upgrated my 3.2.2 version to 3.4.0 and now export doesn't work anymore. I have restarted computer. I'm on OSX10.4.8. I have trashed my 3.2.2 original version. I have try to select different books, display several mode, nothing helps. A bug ? for 3.4.0 ?
Kit Walker
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: 3.4.0 bookpedia upgrade : export doesn't work ?

Post by Kit Walker »

boumboum wrote:I have just upgrated my 3.2.2 version to 3.4.0 and now export doesn't work anymore. I have restarted computer. I'm on OSX10.4.8. I have trashed my 3.2.2 original version. I have try to select different books, display several mode, nothing helps. A bug ? for 3.4.0 ?
The same to me with CDpedia... The export feature works really great in DVDpedia though :-) I do like this new presentation 8) I think it's a little omission before compiling... :wink:

Kit
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Kit: Could you email me your preference file for CDpedia please (com.bruji.cdpedia.plist) the fact that it works in one and not the other, could help me to find the bug. I think it might be a preference I overlooked.

boumboum: If you could also send me your preference file bookpedia in (~/Library/Preferences/com.bruji.bookpedia.plist). You can then try removing the preference file, if I am correct, it should work with a clean preference file (you will have to re-register if you remove the preference file so have your serial number handy).

Also any errors from the programs in the console log would be helpful as well. Thank you.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Forget all that. I have found the bug. It has to do with the preference file setting not being set correctly for some users. Download the programs again to get the new version. I am holding of on an official x.x.1 release in case any other minor bugs come in. Thank you for the prompt report.
boumboum
Contributor
Contributor

Post by boumboum »

Thank you Conor, now that's fine ! Congratulations ! :idea:
Kit Walker
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Kit Walker »

Thank you Conor :-)

Everything's working like a charm, even the little cover art in the bottom left corner which expands now in all pedias I've installed. 8)

Thank you very much for these new releases. Excuse me for having not replied quickly, I wasn't at home. I was in Paris today :P

Kit
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Ah, Paris in the winter. :D
Kit Walker
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Kit Walker »

Conor wrote:Ah, Paris in the winter. :D
Yes 8) Paris is beautiful, even in winter :lol:

Kit