What happened to own WebView templates?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
celtoslavica
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

What happened to own WebView templates?

Post by celtoslavica »

When I loaded my WebView templates extras for DVDPedia 3.4.1, I noticed that the template is indeed displayed, but without the embedded icon images. I then checked the usual WebViewFiles folder inside DVDPedia package and could not find my template. Have you moved the installation? Do I have to look for another folder now?

And by the way, why does the Awards plug-in not work anymore? Even if freshly installed, it does not show up in DVDPedia.

Thanks
Markus
celtoslavica
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by celtoslavica »

Another odd behaviour of WebView templates: Every time I switch between libraries, the installation disappears and has to be repeated. Apparently, the templates are not installed inside the main package folder.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

To make the program better and avoid the hassle of having to reinstall custom templates everytime you update we moved the custom templates into the data folder under a folder called "InfoTemplates", just like the export templates. Now the images your template uses have to be part of the installer, as our regular images the arrows are not part of the new location. (You can find an updated installer of your info template on our extras page.) Otherwise just create a folder "InfoTemplates" in your data folder and inside place your template (should have been created by the installer already for you). Inside that folder create a folder named "Images" and copy any images your template needs into there (copy them from inside the program package if necessary). Also just copy that InfoTemplates folder into your second database folder to have the info template there as well. And next time you update you won't have to do anything.
celtoslavica
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by celtoslavica »

Thanks so much Conor. As usual, perfect!