MyFancyIndex HTML export not working in Chrome

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
manuel
Contributor
Contributor

MyFancyIndex HTML export not working in Chrome

Post by manuel »

Hi,

when I make an export with MyFancyIndex, if I open it with Chrome and I click on a movie, It does not show the movie details. It works with Firefox and Safari.

I am using DVDPedia Betta 4.9.0

marumari
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: MyFancyIndex HTML export not working in Chrome

Post by marumari »

That is odd; I've tested it on my Chrome here at home and everything seems to be working fine. Does it work with an unmodified FancyIndex export? It's possible you modified the JavaScript or HTML and Chrome got confused.

Do you have your library up on the internet somewhere?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I see the same with Lion and Snow Leopard (Safari 5.1). There was an issue in beta 4.9.0 with the credit links that is now fixed but that should not have affected the details window not expanding. I have updated the current beta for the linking issue and when either me or Marumari are able to figure out what is happening with Chrome we will let you know.
marumari
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by marumari »

That is super odd. I have a 4.8 version export that works great in Chrome: http://www.twoevils.org/html/mygames/

Does that link work for you, Conor? If so, could you PM me a link to an export that you have? Thanks!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

It's an issue on how Chrome reads the preview of the disk. Once online everything works perfectly.

@manuel please ignore the preview of the export and place your collection online and then test it as it should work as well as it does for the link that marumari provided or as it does in Safari preview.