DVDPedia error?

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
kevy

DVDPedia error?

Post by kevy »

Hi good afternoon, I am recently DVDpedia user and I have a question that I express in the forum.

First of all apologize for my bad English, I use google translator.

To import information Filmaffinity use but I've noticed that matters wrong data "Sound" and "Languages"

example:

Sound -> DTS HD 5.1
Languages ​​-> English. DTS 5.1 Spanish Italian Russian. Dolby 5.1: Czech

When the right thing would be:
Sound -> DTS HD 5.1 DTS 5.1 Dolby 5.1
Languages ​​-> English Spanish Italian Russian Czech

Also use dvdgo and when you do a search with characters like (! ¿?, Accents, ñ) does not find any title but if they are on the website of dvdgo.

Someone could fix these 2 errors of search?

Thank you very much and fantastic program.

Greetings.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDPedia error?

Post by Conor »

The plugin issue is fixed in the latest beta of DVDpedia.
kevy

Post by kevy »

Conor wrote:The plugin issue is fixed in the latest beta of DVDpedia.
Thank you very much for your quick response and help.

I just tried the beta and it is true that solociona something but not everything.

For example if you do a search "[Rec]" still can not find anything in dvdgo.

And the theme of sound and language is wrong.

regards
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the specific information. I can search for "[REC]" without issue and get 20 results. I did see the language issue still having the sound. That should not be fixed and the language should list only the language and once. As for sound that is the correct behavior that it only lists the most important and first sound for the official language and not all the possible sound formats on the DVD. Do try the beta again. If you have problems searching let me know, but not sure what it could be on your system that is blocking special character searches.