Home Inventory Software?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
mikenfer

Home Inventory Software?

Post by mikenfer »

I'm a DVDpedia user (which I love) who's appealing to Bruji.com to use their design and development skills to create a Home Inventory application. I've used Quicken Home Inventory in the past but then they stopped developement for the Mac. They've since re-released it with one of the more recent versions of Quicken. Unfortunately, it crashed after creating 2 entries so I don't hold much hope with it. I've used another app call Logger X which was pretty good, albeit slow. The developer never updated it and has since stopped supporting it. Ah, the trouble with Shareware.

As for Bruji, well, you're already building databases with all your –pedia apps. Add some fields and drop menus to select from lists and your done. Of course, there's more to it than that. However, there's a base you've created to give you a jump start. Also, your design skills and attention to the Mac UI is helpful.

Please consider it.
mikenfer

Post by mikenfer »

Oops. Perhaps the moderator can move this to Feature Request, even though it's an Application Request. Sorry about that.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I just wanted to let you know that we are moving in that direction. We are making our code easier to maintain and integrated so that the pedias that share a lot of code will now share a framework with the core of the functionality built into it. It would mean a custompedia would be easier to create. And might be a possability down the road. However we must focus our energies on improing our current apps. As great as they are when it comes to software improvements there is no ceiling.
Martinalix
Inductee
Inductee

Re: Home Inventory Software?

Post by Martinalix »

I think the best solution is free online download. i think online home inventory not secure for people wht do u think ???????
vid-pac-rat
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Home Inventory Software?

Post by vid-pac-rat »

For collectors of; everything? Looking forward to:
CoinPedia
FlowerPedia
GuitarPedia
ShoePedia
JunkDrawerPedia
PocketLintPedia