2022 Wish List - Top 4

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

2022 Wish List - Top 4

Post by DanThe »

The top 4 items listed here have already been covered in various posts in this forum. In fact, you can't have one without the other.

1. iCloud Support
The biggest advantage is that the database and some preferences becomes available to all Apple devices. I did not use the default location for my databases. They reside in a folder under the Documents folder which is being manage by iCloud. So when I switched to a newer Mac, I did not have to backup the local databases.

2. Universal Binary Support
Now that we are over halfway through the Apple Silicon transition, I hope that all the Bruji app will be converted to Universal by mid-2022.

3. Multi-OS Support
As someone mentioned in another post, having the apps on macOS, iOS, iPadOS would be the next step after implementing iCloud support. Imagine purchasing an album, book or movie and being able to scan the barcode straight from your iPhone. Yes this is doable in Pocketpedia but it still needs to be manually synched.

4. Dark Mode
No need to elaborate on this one since many already have it on their wish list as well.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: 2022 Wish List - Top 4

Post by FineWine »

All very good points
Franco
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Franco »

exactly
bushbabywas

Post by bushbabywas »

Great and precise suggestions. I agree these are the four most important things that could be added. If I'm honest, the need for manual rather than cloud syncing has meant I rarely use my two pedias. It would be great to know if iCloud support is being worked on. While appreciating how much of a moving target Apple's cloud solutions are...
reinklang
Captain
Captain

Post by reinklang »

+1 for dark mode and native Apple Silicon support.