Lagging In Monterey

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
AlexUK

Lagging In Monterey

Post by AlexUK »

Hello,

Been using the product for years and love it. Only issue I'm encountering is that when viewing the movies in "poster" view (rather than list or gallery mode) I find the app lags terribly when scrolling down a list containing lots of movies. I've got an M1 Air so performance can't be the issue, any help you can give in making it less clunky would be appreciated! I'm using 6.2.1 of the App Store version.

Regards,
Alex
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Lagging In Monterey

Post by FineWine »

Hi and welcome to these forums.

Not to sure if Conor has upgraded his own hardware to a M1 machine yet. So in the meantime have a read of this topic:
Pedia Maintenance Practices
VincentLupino

Post by VincentLupino »

I agree. Sometimes I have same problem. I think there are too few updates in all apps. I am a little disappointed.
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

VincentLupino wrote:I agree. Sometimes I have same problem. I think there are too few updates in all apps. I am a little disappointed.
Hi and welcome to these forums.

Please be aware that the inventor and coder of all these app's is a 'one-man-band' and it is not his only occupation in life plus he also has a wife and young family. COVID has put a lot of strain on 7 billion people so please be patient.

Not to sure if Conor has upgraded his own hardware to a M1 machine yet. So in the meantime have a read of this topic:
Pedia Maintenance Practices
VincentLupino

Post by VincentLupino »

I agree with you, but at the same time this is not a free app and I would have preferred a few more updates