Sign in alert

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
MikeOdum
Inductee
Inductee

Sign in alert

Post by MikeOdum »

Hello folks. I constantly get the alert message that reminds me to sign in my ID to Bookpedia. This is really annoying so I wanna make it stop. Any idea how to end this? Please give me a hand, I very much appreciate your support.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Sign in alert

Post by FineWine »

Welcome to the bruji Pedia forums, though I notice you have perusing them for a while.

You must have a paid for version and have entered the registration code into Bookpedia.

To check to see if you have a paid for version: Menubar > Bookpedia > About Bookpedia You should see the registration code immediately below Bookpedia 6.2.1 and it begins with the word BOOK- and be 20 characters long.

If you do not see the registration code but you have paid for it, then find the original purchase email which was sent to you containing the code. On finding said email, copy and paste the registration code into: Menubar > Bookpedia > Register Bookpedia

If you have paid but have lost your email, then go here: https://www.bruji.com/support.php and enter your email address into the "Serial Lookup"

If you have not paid for Bookpedia then please pay via the Apple App store. You can purchase singly or as a 2 or 3 or 4 bundle.

Note: I moved this Topic from PediaTalk to Support.
Last edited by FineWine on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Note: I moved this Topic from PediaTalk to Support.